Tuesday, January 15, 2008

shush..

im so glad i got this blog..
since my fcukin frens are pretty much occupied,i just got
this bloody damn blog to share my stories with..
anyway,i met 3 new friends ytd..

well,two of them are from Turkey[one is called akif and another huseyin]
and another one is from India..[sam's the name]

aniwae..they're so funny..

akif is 19 and he wans sex wif me..sick rite..
then i told him im a virgin and my religion is strict..
so the only way he can fuck me is by marrying me..
and he said that he wana be my husband and wanted to marry me
coz he reali wanted to fuck me..
and at the same time be my sex teacher..lol
truth is,we don even noe each other..haha..

then huseyin who's 18,is another funny guy..
he got the same religion as me..
and he liked sex but stil a virgin..haha..
then he said he loved me..
wtf??we barely noe each other..
anyway,he ended his convo wif a kiss to me..
so cute..haha

lastly is sam who is 17..
i find him rather sweet..
keep saying im beautiful and ol..yeah rite..
he said i got the brains,the smile,the humour..
and if i join politics,i wil surely win..haha
soo sweet of him..
and he likes the way i tink..
then he tinks our next date is on thurs at yahoo..haha..
wth..

and i reali had fun..
these three kept saying im beautiful..haha..
they haven seen me yet..watever lah..
they're not funny just that i find them rather unrealistic..
don't you think so??

No comments: