Saturday, January 12, 2008

jeaLousy

haiz..
thank GOD my blog is kept a secret..
i can freely bitch about her..
sometimes i don't even noe if the problem lies in me or the people ard me..

i so don't know wats her problem actuali..
i mean,she used to be my fren..the closest actuali..
but somehow recently,she's changed..
it's like she got so muc jealousy in her tat she kinda give me mean comments..
her sarcastic remarks ain't funny coz she say it as though she reali means it..

i don't hate her juz tat i don't like the new her..
it's like she has forgotten ol the gd deeds i've done for her..
she seems to appreciate new frens who juz recently helped her..
then wat does it make me??
i dn actuali ask her for anything..
i juz want her to make me feel appreciated coz i noe i helped her more than any new frens she made..haiz..

n why mus she be jealous of me??
-i don possess a gd body..i haf some flesh here and ther..
-i don haf a pretty face..
-ur skin is fairer then mine..
-u're thin..


why mus she be jealous of me??
-u're ol bones and not fully develop??[opps,being mean..]
-err i haf many frens..
-my nose is sharp and i have outstanding features..
-i can swin..
-im good in studies..
-i have a bubbly personality..

well..i noe im not a mean person but u leave me no choice..
i haf to say this because u hurt my feelings..
im on the verge of anger n u had to make me soo upset..

i don like the way u smile..my sis say ur smile is damn ugly..
it looks like someone with no teeth..n she tinks that our grandmother smile better..
lol..dn hate me for saying this coz i don hate you..
infact,i mis the old you..

the nerd kid who stil brightens my day wif her braces..

No comments: