Thursday, January 17, 2008

Get ouT oF my liFe

*sobs*

well..usually the beginning of a beautiful friendship always has an end to it..
and todae i declare her no longer my friend..
gee..tanx so much..
it was fun while it lasted..
sometimes i wonder who's the meaner one..
sometimes i wonder who deserves it..

you know..after todae,i no longer want to text you,speak to you,call you,chat with you..
just anything that has got to do wif you,COUNT me out!!
it's sad but i'm fine with it..
four years down the drain..haiz...

seriously..i feel so dumb..why was i your friend??i had i choice don't i??

i helped you out a lot..
i encouraged you..
i make you smile..
i speak up to you..
i cheered you up..
i listen to you ol the time..
i advised you..
i accompanied you..

but seriously..today you make me feel so useless..
i can now see what kind of person you are..
i just asked you to accompany me because i was feeling so lonely today.i wanted to talk to you and all you sent me was 'don disturb me!!im busy rite now'

then yesterday i wanted to tel you about some guys and you were like 'erm..i need to handle something so bye'

i only want you to pay a lil bit of attention to me..because i paid you your attention..
is tat too much to ask??

no matter how boring your stories is,i make an attempt to listen to it..
no matter how same your stories about guys is,i stil listen..

yet you don even wana hear what i wana say..and you don seem to like seeing me happy..
instead you criticised me..haf you any idea how hurt i was??
aniways..it's over now..

one more thing:
FUCK YOU!!
just dont step into my life anymore..
don't miss me coz i will forget you..

and hopefully i find some better friends..just not someone like you.

1 comment:

lil dee's confessions said...

hey..
i understand how you feel..
feel free to drop by my blog...

www.lilmsdeed.blogspot.com