Friday, December 14, 2007

Shock Of My Life

i cant believe it..
well,today around 1 am,i was stil facing the comp..
n im suppose to wake him up for work at 6am..

So i lied to him n said that i wana sleep..
to my horror,i receive a msg at 1.15am frm him ..

him: sweetheart i'l cal u ltr tonite n we masturbate..

i was like..Shock!!i mean firstly he never cals me sweetheart..n if he wished me good nite already,he cant be textin me again wif this nonsense..
i had two stuff tat makes me worried you see:

1.He was messaging other women but accidently sent it to me..[tat wil surely blow me up]
2.He's tat kind of guy,so into sex and ol.,[hopefully not]

but i believe he is not tat kind of guy..then i received anothe 2 more msg at 1.23..

him:if u receive the following nonsentical msg,don reply..my fren sent wrongly..hehe

i mean wats so funny..he made my heart jump out of my mouth n i was on the verge of crying..
n what is he doing at this late hour wif his fren wen he is suppose to be sleeping!!
i was kind enuf to wake him up for werk..wat the f***..

niwae,i couldn sleep tat well,n i din wake him up..i overslept..lol
n i was expectin sum apology but it didnt happen till now..
i so dunno..but then,i believe him..
i gues,it's one of the test he n i must go thru..
mayb we'll work it out,mayb not..

i dunno..but i stil want you..
till the truth is out..
secrets between him n me is mine..

No comments: