Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Frens Treasured

todae,went out with a fren of mine..
seriously,its weird coz we may be in the same sch but she's not my clique of frens..
n coz my damn frens busted me,i decided to make new ones..lol

niwae,it was reali damn fun..we laff,joked,talk,bitch about,shared secrets and had lunch..
it was so amazing as to how much we get to accomplish in juz a day..
thank you so muc 4 making my day great..
i owe u loads..lol

n i made two other new frens..both frm diff sch..
it was fun coz we juz chat online n wolla,we became frens..
chat here and ther,n it was damn stoopid lah coz they make me feel soo alive..
lol..
new frens are treasured you see..
sometimes frens doesn't last so u need to always make new ones..
n ur ol buddy might not always be ther 4 u wen u need them..
hehe..

No comments: