Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cant stop Smiling..

OMG..

well,i haf been workin as a secretary n its a tiring job indeed..but then,i need money so that i can shop til i drop..haiz..niwae,went for lunch..

i decided to pack a meal at a fast food restaurant to bring up to the office..
while waitin 4 my turn to order,i was tinkin of wat to buy..
then the manager ask wat i wanted:

me: bandito student meal and...
mng:eay here take away?
me:take away
mng:ok,eat here..

wth man..i haven finish my sentence n he din even hear wat i said..suddenly one of the worker attend to me..n he was like smiling at me..so i smiled at him..its curtosy u see..

him:yes,can i help you?
me:blah..blah..
him:wat sauce do u want?
me:blah..blah..

n seriously,he was smiling ol the way talkin to me..like so sweet lah..then he din even blink n he was starin at me ol the time..even wen handlin the money..haha..omg,like soo cute..its like givin him his desired wish..lol

btw,he forgot my bandito so i went bac ther..

me:sorry,i tink u forgot my bandito..
him:oh yes.here it is..

n guess wat??wen he saw me again,he couldn stop smilin..haha..infact,he felt pleased..lol..well,he made my day..i mean haha..so funny lah..mayb in a few days time i'll go there again 2 see him smile..

No comments: