Friday, February 22, 2008

compliCated

women..like me for instance..
are different in many ways but when it comes to love..
it might be a bit similar...
most are still confused about it and feeling kind of complicated..
just like me=)

you may hate a guy one moment but after that,it might be a different story..
like they say looks are important as first impression counts..
but soon,it's the charm that melts our heart..

i may be a teenager but i experience love too..
it is just that maybe it is not the right time for me yet..
i ain't a bitch..and i ain't a despo..
i prefer falling deeply with someone then just using him as pleasure..
im not inhuman..i don't toy with feelings..
and when the time is right,when the guy is the one i want to be with..
i will know it..

bgr can wait..just because you have a boyfriend does not mean you're mature..
that's wrong..but girls think of it this way..
and they thought the title 'girlfriend' means they can DO anything with him..
now that is stupid okay..

why waste your virginity on someone who uses you as pleasure..
TAKE NOTE:women have feelings and we're not toys!!

anyway,i really can't decide??
i hate Allan but i know how he feels towards me..
i like J.S but i can't seem to accept his past..
i think i'm in love with Iz but he got a gf already..
and and..the list is endless...

whatever it is..i just can't decide..
they might like me but i'm scared they won't accept me..
i'm more than just that..they don't know yet..
and 'that' refers to the real me..

help me!!

No comments: