Sunday, November 18, 2007

Guys

i SO don understand guys..
they keep makin my life complicated..

wel,ard mid april,i got 2 noe a guy from a fren..
i mean seriously i had no intention to get serious wif the guy.n i wasn't in e mood 4 new frens..
wat do ya expec wen u're sittin 4 ur exams in 2 wks time..Ther's juz no time 4 fun..

anyway,im just bein stupid and i accept the offer of bein his frens..
it was ok at first.we text and text and text.i then realise i wasn't bein my real me and my phone bills shoot up.
so we chat and soon blah and blah,we got intact in juz 2 mts..to my disappointment,he suddenly changed.like he's not interested in me..

i like to stick by my own words..Tat is
'If ppl don wan 2 hang ard u anymor,leave them and find a new one'
the world isn't tat big but replacin one soul frm billions is easy especially wif internet..lol

anyway,juz 2 b sure,i tried to text him and that's ard mid june..Sadly,no reply..

and when i was on the verge to forget him,he step into my LIFE again..about early sept.
God,why is he doing this to me..

he sweet talk me and all..i juz cant take it u see..
Coz i felt like he was using me..textin me while he's bored and then dump me aside when he's havin fun..

i may b a gurl but i haf my own rights ok..im not an old cloth wher he can juz throw me away when he needs to..So guess wat??i tol him tat i don wan to talk to him until my exams are finally over..and that will be in 2 months time.i wanted to test him.See if he was loyal to me and willin 2 wait 4 me..

Months passed and i was right..He forgot about me.It's like he only text me once in a blue moon..HahHa,Guys...seriously,i tink he should get a grip of himself..and im gona make a poem for him after this post..

No comments: