Thursday, November 22, 2007

biTch

seriously,life hasn't been fair for my family and me..

juz downgraded our house..
downgraded our car..
downgraded our normal lifestyle..
and evrything else 4 the sake of my dad..
OL bocoz of one Fookin bitch..[actualy 3]

Can u believe it??my dad have 4 wives..
n we are always the one 2 sacrifice..i pity my mum A LOT..
n she stil don wana let dad go..
Sometimes i wonder??
y is life so cruel??
y do bad ppl always win??
y mus life b unfair??
y??

evry time i look at our family situation,i always cry,secretly..i dn wan ppl to noe how weak i am..
n juz now,went to court wif my mum..
that bitch has a case wif my dad n she wants OUR money.
Forgoodness sake,my mum haf 5 children n we downgraded our life to survive n she wants OUR money..not MY dad's!!!

wats wrong wif her??wats wrong wif that BITCH..
i don't even wana noe how many guys she slept wif but can she LEAVE my family alone..
Hasn't she no idea how many SINS she made??

i believe one day,she'll get her OWN punishment ..n may she LEARN from it..
For now,i juz want her to F#@! off frm my life..

No comments: