Monday, September 29, 2008

can you understand me?

i envy people with companions whom they can relate to..
they have best friends, boy friends,close friends or just someone who listens to them..
who understand them..not completely..
who takes time to put their own self into ones foot..

what's the problem that lies in me..?
it's not that i don't tust anyone..
just that,i can't open up myself to people..
i just don't know how to put my feelings into words..

it's complicated how life is for me..
and i know i'm a liar a fraud..
i put up a good act infront of ppl..
they think i'm all smiles,care free life,no worries and a rainbow sensation..
fact is,i'm not..

just think of this..
having a boy friend who doesn't understand you..
who doesn't share his probs with you..
who doesn't even love you..
would you rant ur anger,ur complaints ur worries to him?
will he even be on the same page as you..

picture this situation..
ur friends be in close pals,besties or just casual buddies..
yeah it's true people have different background..
my clique of friends is so complex..
some have really good life,great family and it's so perfect..
i can't just share what's in me..
won't i be spoiling their mood..

or friends with other family probs..
finantial or just family conflicts..
and they themselves are trying hard to pull their lives together..
i don't want to add to their probs..

lastly,your family..
people think you're having one happy family..
fact is,it's already at the wits end..
one by one probs keep adding..
and you can't run away from it..
i want to talk it out to my siblings but i can't..
they are trying their best to cope in this situation..
and i have to be strong too..
mum and dad in a conflict..
dad cause it all and nobody wants to end it..
i can't confide mum coz she's finding ways to solve this mess..

who can i ever turn to but myself and GOD..
and yes,i cry alone and i don't want people to see it..
only GOD knows..
it hurts so bad and nobody can understand..
i wish for a miracle to happen..soon..
and i know that LIFE isn't as simple as it seems..


but im glad i made it here..
every thing happens for a reason..
and I LOVE YOU GOD!!
thank you for giving me hope..
and listening to me,accompany me cry..

No comments: